There were over 170(!) vehicles on display at the recent National Plant Exhibition. We managed to record details for most of them, but have several queries. If anyone can help with the following, please get in touch, thanks!
APWebb/Rail-Ability MAN MEWP "RL004" - this had a different fleet number to the one noted at RailTex, but had the same RIV/road-reg - was it the same machine or a different one?
Build numbers we didn't record:
- two Donelli PTH900VV gantries;
- the Geismar lorry 917030;
- Rosenqvist Pandrol CD400 clipper;
- the new AB2000 Rexquote Genie 912054. We got "2335" which we think is the Rexquote number, but not the build number.
- the GOS conversion number of 977020;
- the LH/Iveco Daily 976086;
- the Rexquote conversion number of the Road Rail Crane;
- Story Liebherr 940763;
There were also some McCulloch Rail Lifters (not rail dollies) on a lorry near the green shed - we couldn't get near them to identify them.
I think that's it - thanks!