I'm hoping someone may be able to help with a few questions I have as follows...
1) Stafford NR MDU. I passed by train on 21/03/22 and could easily see the Aquarius Landrover there. I could see the 009 trailer on the top, but was unable to make out the one at the back. Can anyone confirm which of the two trailers I saw please?
The following all relate to Rail-Ability, which was viewed from outside on 27/03/22. Both from the front & rear of the premises.
2) Is the lorry N38-E427/404690 parked with WN18NRX near the front fence please?
3) I saw an Undercutter near the front fence to the right of the buildings. It seems to mostly be reported as BUC002, but there are also a few reports of BUC001. Can anyone confirm it is BUC002? (I have logged a sighting as BUC002, and I was able to find a number 2 on it, but I don't think the 2 was a fleet number).
4) I recorded BMAE044 - Rail Bug. Does that mean anything to anyone?
5) There have been reports of RTEM11 to RTEM18, which presumably are/were awaiting conversion to rail. Can anyone confirm if they are inside/outside, and if outside whether they would be visible please?
Any help appreciated.